PERSONAL: Maneza was given life by his mother Nothini Mabetshe and his father Mkhanyiseli Ntshoza in the late 80s, He was born and raised in Khayelitsha till he was about 6 years when him and his family started to move around in Khayelitsha from Site-B, C-section, M-section till they ended up in Philippi. From Philippi He also went to stay at Eastern Cape for few years at about the age of 8, then went back to Philippi, Cape town where he started school and grow up till he went to finish high school in Worcester.
Prepare duty lists for various shifts
Shift members from sections when there is a shortage
Arrange/replace members when there is absence
Recommend planned leave requests
Unit Duties- Handling complaints and requests of inmates
Ensure the inmate environment is clean
Conduct daily inspections
Escort inmates to hospitals, courts, transfers to other Correctional Centres
Ensure security measures are put in place
Search all vehicles for unauthorized articles
Joined N&T as a Wedpress developer and gain much experience on the side of customer service and business side of things as I was managing the projects develop them from stretch hold meetings with cleints and make sure that we are in the same page abput the designs and functionalities.
• Maintaining e-commerce websites for big companies built on Magento 1, 2 (PHP Framework).
• Creating automation test cases for e-commerce websites using Selenium Cucumber Framework
• Creating Magento 2 modules to enhance websites.
• Configuring Magento back-end.
• Creating extensions/plugins to customize the magento websites.
• Agile Software development methodology.
• DevOps Practice.
• Scrum development methodology.
(061) 3054 9027
(072) 504 0571
All about Podcast, Music, Business and Pan African Movements Updates